FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q]extra battery and external battery charger

5th July 2014, 01:52 AM |#1  
suljo94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 650
 
More
Hey
does anyone know if and when the extra battery's and external battery chaqrger for the g3 will start selling in webshops/stores.

btw batterylife is good but I need the phone to entertain me for 24h when I go on vacation(the carride) and even with its awesome battery life the lg g3 can't manage 10h~20h of screen on time


thanks in advance
Suljo94
 
 
5th July 2014, 04:05 AM |#2  
flaring afro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Not to go off topic, but how much screen time are you getting now? I haven't heard anyone call the battery life awesome, just average or adequate... Unless your coming from the Thunderbolt or something..
5th July 2014, 04:10 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
You mean like this one? My G3 came with it


And battery life on the G3 is by far the best I have had of any of the top phones the past few years. I use it a lot and get anywhere between 15-18 hours before I go to bed and its still at about 15-20%, with between 4-6 hours of screen time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140705_130700.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	2833395   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140705_130714.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	2833396  
Last edited by vxclubby85; 5th July 2014 at 04:15 AM.
5th July 2014, 05:12 AM |#4  
IXChicharitoXI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
I think zerolemon are suppose to put one of their g3 batteries for sale today (July 5). Atleast that's what it said on one of their blog posts mid June.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app
5th July 2014, 09:12 AM |#5  
papaketchup's Avatar
Member
Flag Northridge
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Totes. I will say that it is one of the best smartphones with its battery life. I used the iPhone 5, S4, HTC One, Xperia.
8th July 2014, 04:15 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94

Hey
does anyone know if and when the extra battery's and external battery chaqrger for the g3 will start selling in webshops/stores.

btw batterylife is good but I need the phone to entertain me for 24h when I go on vacation(the carride) and even with its awesome battery life the lg g3 can't manage 10h~20h of screen on time


thanks in advance
Suljo94


http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39376673613

and

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39317575288

Looks authentic to me. There is also an option to purchase with the battery charger.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vxclubby85

You mean like this one? My G3 came with it


And battery life on the G3 is by far the best I have had of any of the top phones the past few years. I use it a lot and get anywhere between 15-18 hours before I go to bed and its still at about 15-20%, with between 4-6 hours of screen time.

Didn't know there was a black version. Would like to have this very much since I have the black G3.
8th July 2014, 11:33 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I'm interested in the extra battery and charger too
8th July 2014, 07:10 PM |#8  
suljo94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 650
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubicU07

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39376673613

and

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39317575288

Looks authentic to me. There is also an option to purchase with the battery charger.




Didn't know there was a black version. Would like to have this very much since I have the black G3.

I wish this was an english website because the google transelation is sh*tty
Last edited by suljo94; 8th July 2014 at 07:22 PM.
9th July 2014, 12:20 AM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,037
 
More
From eBay but who knows if they are any good

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181454300543?nav=SEARCH

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank