[Q] F 460 - Someone tried it?

Yesterday, 08:29 PM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 50

293 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

Mine is very smooth for the most part I can take a video of some on screen stuff and upload one later if you like. The SOT is about the same as my SD801 G3. I use nova and I have a lot of different xposed mods running so that likely slows things down compared to just a stock setup. An AOSP ROM on the SD805 would be a beast.

Would love a video. Recording via camera would be optimal I guess. In LG settings/browser/home button, that's where mine lags most. Thanks!
Today, 01:30 AM   |  #152  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 223

918 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lossah

Would love a video. Recording via camera would be optimal I guess. In LG settings/browser/home button, that's where mine lags most. Thanks!

I have an app that I use with root to record so its easier. I'm doing some studying for my midterms (really busy week) but ull upload it either tonight or tomorrow if I can. I'll enable the show touches so you can see what I touch and any delay in a app launching.
Today, 04:22 AM   |  #153  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 223

918 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lossah

I tried to open some apps that take a while like YouTube and maps, and then I went through some others and the menus.

Here is the link let me know what you think. Its not perfectly smooth but it's good in my opinion.

LG G3 F460S test XDA: http://youtu.be/OnSSAv6DKH8
Today, 04:56 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,
I'm french and I would like to buy a G3 F460 in Korea !
The LTE frequency of my telecom company is LTE2600.
So it seems to be good for the phone.

Could you tell me if I can remove default Korean applications?
Any idea of other nasty thing to know before to buy this phone and to use it in France (and in french)?

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread