Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] F400/F460 Owners: Root and OTA?

26th September 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #21  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 223

916 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarTrans

Oh that's a shame
I really hope v10j makes ART usable haha XD
Good luck getting that back up and running!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

After 10 failed flashes I fixed it. The flash tool is picky sometimes but this is my 4th G3 soft brick so it's no big deal.

Edit

ART won't be stable until L comes out because there are a lot of apps that won't support it. On my N7 running L I can't use a majority of APS without FC's and crashes and its running the latest build. I can use ART on my G3 cat 6 but I use xposed so I don't bother that and it's not noticeably faster.
Last edited by Pilz; 26th September 2014 at 07:06 PM.
26th September 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 250

1,003 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

After 10 failed flashes I fixed it. The flash tool is picky sometimes but this is my 4th G3 soft brick so it's no big deal.

Edit

ART won't be stable until L comes out because there are a lot of apps that won't support it. On my N7 running L I can't use a majority of APS without FC's and crashes and its running the latest build. I can use ART on my G3 cat 6 but I use xposed so I don't bother that and it's not noticeably faster.

Yeah it probably won't be. But it's a good thing that it won't support Dalvik, because it'll actually make stubborn developers update XD
It was 100% stable on my One M8 GPE but it's GPE haha

Sent from my LG G3 Cat.6 using Tapatalk
26th September 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #23  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 223

916 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarTrans

Yeah it probably won't be. But it's a good thing that it won't support Dalvik, because it'll actually make stubborn developers update XD
It was 100% stable on my One M8 GPE but it's GPE haha

Sent from my LG G3 Cat.6 using Tapatalk

It can be stable but it can still have apps crash. Netflix crashes on android L and hulu did until they fixed it but you can't Chromecast it without a FC.

Art of my g3 works but its not compatible with all of the apps that I use or I would use it.

I hope LG releases Android L for the Korean model soon after release.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank