FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[Q] F400 Roaming Dial - Call to Korea

1,100 posts
Thanks Meter: 225

By greyhulk, Senior Member on 3rd July 2014, 11:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th December 2014, 03:16 AM |#11  
Flag Sanford, NC
Thanks Meter: 227

Donate to Me
More
Have you tried using the TOT method to flash a stock Verizon rom or whatever carrier that you are using. You should be able to do so using the LGUP_8974.dll found here http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G3 LGUP_8974.dll From what I have read that dll will let you flash a rom from any G3 even if it is a different model. The good news is that you can always flash back using your stock TOT.
Last edited by l33tlinuxh4x0r; 16th December 2014 at 03:33 AM.

2nd April 2015, 03:52 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
still struggling
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhulk

I imported an F400L from Korea. Everything has been great except for making calls. Every single time I try to make a call, it gives me an annoying prompt called "roaming dial" and asks whether I want to call to Korea or Call Local.

I have the right APN settings and have checked literally every setting under Roaming and Mobile Networks. I can't get rid of this thing. Third party dialers have the same effect. I don't really want to install a custom rom.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this? Is anyone else rocking an F400?

Hi, have you find the way to fix that? I'm still struggling with this problem and can't find any way would work. well, there are few approaches that work for other LG devices, such as amend build.prop file or change the LGphone.apk along with other files. but still can't be sure any of these would work. really need to fix this!!!!! never buy L version!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread