Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 49,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My father's G3 F400S stuck on download mode! HELP!!!

Tip us?

bardochu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation My father's G3 F400S stuck on download mode! HELP!!!

Hello everyone! My father has a F400S and flash a custom rom today. But reboot to recovery fail, after that it's unable to starting up anymore.
So I go to download the flashtool and those stuff (G3 F400S DLL & TOT), than flash it in download mode. However, the model already is defined by 400K, So I search and follow those threads on the forum, and flash the 400K DLL & TOT first then reflash the 400S DLL & TOT again, it can defined by 400S this time. But there is another question, it stuck on the screen show "PRIMARYGPT" text with the v10E TOT file. Please can anybody help
Thanks a lot!
LG G3 F400S DOWNLOAD MODE PROBLEM
F400S

OZJeff
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardochu View Post
Hello everyone! My father has a F400S and flash a custom rom today. But reboot to recovery fail, after that it's unable to starting up anymore.
So I go to download the flashtool and those stuff (G3 F400S DLL & TOT), than flash it in download mode. However, the model already is defined by 400K, So I search and follow those threads on the forum, and flash the 400K DLL & TOT first then reflash the 400S DLL & TOT again, it can defined by 400S this time. But there is another question, it stuck on the screen show "PRIMARYGPT" text with the v10E TOT file. Please can anybody help
Thanks a lot!
LG G3 F400S DOWNLOAD MODE PROBLEM
F400S
You have an F400S but the LG Tool says it's a F400K which lets you flash a F400K to factory but want to flash to F400S?

I had an issue with my F400K thought it was a F400L after loading one of the custom roms, I had to use a modded F400K .dll to get the flashtool to work, then flash again with the original F400K .dll just to make sure.

bardochu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZJeff View Post
You have an F400S but the LG Tool says it's a F400K which lets you flash a F400K to factory but want to flash to F400S?

I had an issue with my F400K thought it was a F400L after loading one of the custom roms, I had to use a modded F400K .dll to get the flashtool to work, then flash again with the original F400K .dll just to make sure.
Hello! Jeff ! see you again! don't remember me? I have ask you a question in your post yesterday. Many thanks! I have slove the problem again!
By using another computer and flash it, than it come through!