G2 to G3 users - What improvements do you enjoy?
Been using this phone for 3 days and here are things that I like vs G2
1. Little increase in side borders (screen to edge of phone) has huge effect on palm mis-touches. May be this wasn't part of intentional design, but to me this is night and day difference in one hand usability.
2. Camera front and rear is SOOO much faster taking repeating picture taking.
3. UI is 1000x better. Closer to stock android than any Sammy or HTC.
4. Keyboard - I don't need google or swiftkey anymore
5. Speaker is better, WAY louder, clearer on speaker phone conversation. Initially i was doubtful on rear facing speaker, but I'm not anymore. (still wish they had it on bottom like G2) I can have a speaker phone conversation while driving my beater accord.
6. Voice calls sound much better.
8. touch delay (lag) is almost on par with iphone 5s. still falls behind it, but I estimate about 1/2 of G2. this makes tying, game play, scrolling much more enjoyable.