[Q] G3 D855 AAT Mini OS 3.1

Search This thread

Anarconda

May 8, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi Please help

i have got my G£ stuck on the AAT - Mini OS 3.1 screen and can't now get back to "Stock" homepage etc

i think this may have been mentioned in another thread but i am struggling to troll through all the threads

many thanks

Press power button first and then, still pressing, tap en "normal boot (+power)" (or something like that).

sddenizen

Oct 18, 2010
Yes, thanks for the tip. I called Verizon and they couldn't figure out what to do. Glad for XDA Developers!

cadguy

Aug 17, 2009
Thanks saved me too, very annoying, not even sure how I got there (messing around in hidden menu is dangerous)

amar1975

Jan 12, 2010
You are NEO

Thank you man i stuck in that mode i think FOREVER..Thanx a lot for advice

Anarconda

May 8, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi there im stock on the same screen and tried what you suggested but did not work, I am panicking al right!

would it be ver bad if i pulled the battery out?

It works. I did that and other people too (as you can check).

If you pull the battery out when you boot the phone (once again) you'll be in the same menu than right now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Please help

i have got my G£ stuck on the AAT - Mini OS 3.1 screen and can't now get back to "Stock" homepage etc

i think this may have been mentioned in another thread but i am struggling to troll through all the threads

many thanks

Press power button first and then, still pressing, tap en "normal boot (+power)" (or something like that).
    Hi Please help

many thanks
    Hi there im stock on the same screen and tried what you suggested but did not work, I am panicking al right!

would it be ver bad if i pulled the battery out?

If you pull the battery out when you boot the phone (once again) you'll be in the same menu than right now.
    LG G3 AAT-Mini OS 3.1

Thanks it work
    Pheww! thanks I lot! it totally works!

I pulled the battery out and then put it in again after a while, then turn it on and the phone went back to the same aat mini ios screen, this time i did pushed the power button and hold it, then touch normal boot and it when back to normal, thanks a lot I was like , damn i lost this phone and i just bought, thank you thank you!