please help me!!! , i have the same problem
1. you wrote
"Tried those things too...for some reason the pc could only download 2 out of 4 drivers. Also my phone wont let me stay on the download mode screen. It comes up for around 2 seconds then just goes to a firmware update screen. "
i have the same problem, which os system you flash the stock rom? windows 7? i have win 7.
how do you installed the missing drivers ? 2 of 4 drivers?
2. can you give me please the link to the rom stock and to the relevant software?
3. hot you flash the stock rom ? which software?
2. can you explain in detail what is the Installation steps? [when to connect the phone, which software, what need to see on the software)
thanks a lot
I used windows 7 to flash and it worked fine with just 2 out of 4 drivers, I couldn't get the rest to install.
You can find the flashing guide and also the correct stock rom for your phone from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785089
1. find and download the correct stock rom for your phone (from the link above).
2. download and install the LG flash tool.
3. run the LG flash tool.
4. enter download mode on your phone (by holding the volume up button and connecting it via usb to your pc).
5. now the flash tool will do the rest of the work for you