Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

My G3 D855 won't boot

OP jamespat93

12th August 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas777

please help me!!! , i have the same problem

1. you wrote
"Tried those things too...for some reason the pc could only download 2 out of 4 drivers. Also my phone wont let me stay on the download mode screen. It comes up for around 2 seconds then just goes to a firmware update screen. "

i have the same problem, which os system you flash the stock rom? windows 7? i have win 7.
how do you installed the missing drivers ? 2 of 4 drivers?

2. can you give me please the link to the rom stock and to the relevant software?

3. hot you flash the stock rom ? which software?

2. can you explain in detail what is the Installation steps? [when to connect the phone, which software, what need to see on the software)

thanks a lot

Ok no problem, I'll tell you what I did.

I used windows 7 to flash and it worked fine with just 2 out of 4 drivers, I couldn't get the rest to install.

You can find the flashing guide and also the correct stock rom for your phone from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785089

1. find and download the correct stock rom for your phone (from the link above).
2. download and install the LG flash tool.
3. run the LG flash tool.
4. enter download mode on your phone (by holding the volume up button and connecting it via usb to your pc).
5. now the flash tool will do the rest of the work for you

good luck.
12th August 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespat93

Ok no problem, I'll tell you what I did.

I used windows 7 to flash and it worked fine with just 2 out of 4 drivers, I couldn't get the rest to install.

You can find the flashing guide and also the correct stock rom for your phone from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785089

1. find and download the correct stock rom for your phone (from the link above).
2. download and install the LG flash tool.
3. run the LG flash tool.
4. enter download mode on your phone (by holding the volume up button and connecting it via usb to your pc).
5. now the flash tool will do the rest of the work for you

good luck.

wow thanks, i will try

1. my lg g3, is lg-d855 (32gb) made in korea, can you give me link to the stock rom? i cant find the suitable for
me.
it is the same as yours ? can you tell me what you choose?

in this list
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...+G3%2FStock%2F

2. do you choose in CSE Flash?
Last edited by jas777; 12th August 2014 at 10:55 PM.
13th August 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas777

wow thanks, i will try

1. my lg g3, is lg-d855 (32gb) made in korea, can you give me link to the stock rom? i cant find the suitable for
me.
it is the same as yours ? can you tell me what you choose?

in this list
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...+G3%2FStock%2F

2. do you choose in CSE Flash?

Unfortunately I don't know the correct rom for you, I couldn't see it in that list. I suggest asking in that thread.

Yes choose CSE flash.
13th August 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespat93

Unfortunately I don't know the correct rom for you, I couldn't see it in that list. I suggest asking in that thread.

Yes choose CSE flash.

thank you!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread