g3 Stuck in Download mode. Help Please...

1st September 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrsea

I had identical issues on my G2. I had to persevere with firmware flashes to get rid of root. That was simply so that I could return it under warranty. Believe me this is a hardware issue that will persevere through whatever firmware you flash. Your motherboard needs to be replaced. If you are not rooted I would return it now. If you are rooted then you need to carry on until it shows unrooted in the box at the bottom of software update screen. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I have not rooted it. bought from individual off the street. The box was sealed and battery sealed. Sprint also said that it had clean esn and had never been activated. Sprint is saying that the Demigod crash handler green screen is a crash due to root and will not return.
Last edited by chelstromj; 1st September 2014 at 06:23 PM.
2nd September 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 611

1,480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelstromj

I have not rooted it. bought from individual off the street. The box was sealed and battery sealed. Sprint also said that it had clean esn and had never been activated. Sprint is saying that the Demigod crash handler green screen is a crash due to root and will not return.

If your confident it has never been rooted and it is shown as unrooted I would keep on at them. I've no idea about US consumer legislation but I would guess that they need to provide some evidence that you rooted it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to corrsea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread