Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Question Dual window.

OP Datafiend

17th October 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

55 posts
Ok after a lot of debate I'm going to import the Cat 6 model of the G3 mainly for the dual window feature but before I do I want to know what apps are supported by dual window?
18th October 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 217

662 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafiend

Ok after a lot of debate I'm going to import the Cat 6 model of the G3 mainly for the dual window feature but before I do I want to know what apps are supported by dual window?

Don't know what apps are in the cat6 dual window, but the D850 at&t has these in the attached screen print. I imagine the cat6 will be similar except for the at&t locker app.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-10-17-19-07-18.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (60.3 KB, 78 views)
18th October 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 560

744 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong96

Don't know what apps are in the cat6 dual window, but the D850 at&t has these in the attached screen print. I imagine the cat6 will be similar except for the at&t locker app.

There's a build.prop mod that will enable all apps, and a Playstore app that let's you add or remove specific apps. Why the Korean version, though? The US versions support multi-window, too.
18th October 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerweb

There's a build.prop mod that will enable all apps, and a Playstore app that let's you add or remove specific apps. Why the Korean version, though? The US versions support multi-window, too.

Heres the video how to enable all the dual window apps with a rooted phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjTv_jvf24Y
18th October 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 26

203 posts
More
Quote:

Whats the name of the playstore app u mentioned ??
18th October 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

55 posts
Quote:

Ty for help guys. I'm going with Cat 6 version because it comes with the Snapdragon 805 which seems to help with the snappiest of the UI.
18th October 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #7  
Flag Venlo
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
The app is called, Flex Multiwindow Mod. You can find it in the playstore.
Last edited by Garruk; 18th October 2014 at 06:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garruk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 560

744 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidz4u

Whats the name of the playstore app u mentioned ??

Well, I apologize. This is what I was thinking of: http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...-root-t2862232

But this app in the play store is reported to work also, even though it says LG Flex: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...multiwindowmod

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank