[Q] Headphone bug

Search This thread

firefly90

Aug 8, 2014
Hello all, I'm new on this forum!

I recently bought a G3 and turns out there's something wrong with the headphone jack..or then it's some bug, I don't know :s Anyway, every second time or so when I plug in my headphones, the phone automatically starts the music player. Sometimes it also brings up the talk mate (or whatever it's called). And most of the time if I move the jack just a little bit, it pauses and skips tracks if I'm listening to something on Deezer :rolleyes: I've tried three different headphones and they all brought up the same problem(s). Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

ecazin

Nov 7, 2010
Melun
Hello all, I'm new on this forum!

I recently bought a G3 and turns out there's something wrong with the headphone jack..or then it's some bug, I don't know :s Anyway, every second time or so when I plug in my headphones, the phone automatically starts the music player. Sometimes it also brings up the talk mate (or whatever it's called). And most of the time if I move the jack just a little bit, it pauses and skips tracks if I'm listening to something on Deezer :rolleyes: I've tried three different headphones and they all brought up the same problem(s). Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Hi Mate,

Are you sure your issue is not related to the AUX issue already reported in previous threads ?