Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Headphone bug

Tip us?

firefly90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Headphone bug

Hello all, I'm new on this forum!

I recently bought a G3 and turns out there's something wrong with the headphone jack..or then it's some bug, I don't know :s Anyway, every second time or so when I plug in my headphones, the phone automatically starts the music player. Sometimes it also brings up the talk mate (or whatever it's called). And most of the time if I move the jack just a little bit, it pauses and skips tracks if I'm listening to something on Deezer I've tried three different headphones and they all brought up the same problem(s). Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

ecazin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly90 View Post
Hello all, I'm new on this forum!

I recently bought a G3 and turns out there's something wrong with the headphone jack..or then it's some bug, I don't know :s Anyway, every second time or so when I plug in my headphones, the phone automatically starts the music player. Sometimes it also brings up the talk mate (or whatever it's called). And most of the time if I move the jack just a little bit, it pauses and skips tracks if I'm listening to something on Deezer I've tried three different headphones and they all brought up the same problem(s). Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
Hi Mate,

Are you sure your issue is not related to the AUX issue already reported in previous threads ?