Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Heads Up Notifications

Tip us?

EFEXR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default Heads Up Notifications

I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?

suljo94
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR View Post
I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?
I use Floatify iw works headsup notifications won't work because the lg skin is edited so much(compared to stock)
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button

duchian
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:

I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right
Signa temporis

EFEXR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchian View Post
I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right
I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4

duchian
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4
I think its a work for gravity's developer
Signa temporis