Ask a question

No registration required

Heads Up Notifications

OP EFEXR

23rd August 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

280 posts
I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?
23rd August 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 372

1,185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR

I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?

I use Floatify iw works headsup notifications won't work because the lg skin is edited so much(compared to stock)
23rd August 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 102

317 posts
More
Quote:

I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right
23rd August 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

280 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchian

I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right

I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4
24th August 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #5  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 102

317 posts
More
Quote:

I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4

I think its a work for gravity's developer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread