Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Heads Up Notifications

Tip us?
 
EFEXR
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 280
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default Heads Up Notifications

I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?
 
suljo94
Old
#2  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 249
Posts: 929
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR View Post
I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?
I use Floatify iw works headsup notifications won't work because the lg skin is edited so much(compared to stock)
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
duchian
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR View Post
I am using Heads Up Notifications via Xposed and every time a notification pops up I get a force close. A message pops up and says something about system ui process has failed.

How can I get Heads Up Notifications working on the LG G3? Has anybody successfully got it to work?
I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right
Signa temporis
 
EFEXR
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 280
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchian View Post
I have heads up notifications enabled via gravity (xposed module) and it works ok, but notifications are a little bit shifted to the right
I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4
 
duchian
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFEXR View Post
I just tried heads up via GravityBox as well, and I have the same problem too, if the heads up notification is in landscape it works fine, but in portrait it is shifted to the right just like you said.

Is it possible to fix this or does the developer of the module have to fix it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4
I think its a work for gravity's developer
Signa temporis
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes