Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

It heats in the pocket

OP mikesoccer25

13th August 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #11  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,942

3,768 posts
Donate to Me
More
You could also use the app AnyCut and create a Shortcut on your home screen that you'd just Toggle the Knock On Feature on and off. It's very easy to do and one way to quickly disable the feature for those times when that may happen but still having a very easy way to turn it back on too.

- Tapatalked from the G3

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Though... I do realize that for those using Knock Code from Lock screen.... That isn't an option... I don't use Knock Code myself

- Tapatalked from the G3
13th August 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

305 posts
I think its the knock on ...i turned it off and it doesnt heat anymore...weird thing though...i bought a cheap silicone case i turned the knock on on and it doesnt heat anymore...and i also turned off wifi search when its off....tnx guys for the help

LG G3 D855 stock ,no root
13th August 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

305 posts
I dont use it on my lock screen but i love to double tap the screen to turn on and off so i wont have to use the back button

LG G3 D855 stock ,no root
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread