Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

It heats in the pocket

Tip us?

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,572

DONATE TO ME
You could also use the app AnyCut and create a Shortcut on your home screen that you'd just Toggle the Knock On Feature on and off. It's very easy to do and one way to quickly disable the feature for those times when that may happen but still having a very easy way to turn it back on too.

- Tapatalked from the G3

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Though... I do realize that for those using Knock Code from Lock screen.... That isn't an option... I don't use Knock Code myself

- Tapatalked from the G3

mikesoccer25
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
I think its the knock on ...i turned it off and it doesnt heat anymore...weird thing though...i bought a cheap silicone case i turned the knock on on and it doesnt heat anymore...and i also turned off wifi search when its off....tnx guys for the help

LG G3 D855 stock ,no root

mikesoccer25
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
I dont use it on my lock screen but i love to double tap the screen to turn on and off so i wont have to use the back button

LG G3 D855 stock ,no root