ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help - Stuck on Download Mode

OP Duhhrenn

8th September 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
I have the same problem im stuck in download mode and i cant find the kdz =O
I need to know if something can resolve this problem , my device is a lg g3 850 10 d and i installed the room sphinx for the lg D855 and was incompatible because the dialer did not work properly and try with original tot for my device and dont work with this method.. so i need the ORIGINAL KDZ for the lg G3 D850 10d know where to find???
16th September 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
Prompt Hey men you can find the solution of your issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhhrenn

Okay, it installed but i'm stuck on the boot screen. Tried to do a factory reset, but it just loops right back to the boot screen.

But the installation completed. Does this mean I'm back to stock though and root is gone??

i Have exactly the same problem of you... im istalling the sphinx room and try to back to stock in the 855 version and my version is 850 10 d and my phone get in a download mode don run anymore

You can ressolve finally the problem or what do you do with your phone????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread