Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need help..

OP Mangtas_666

22nd August 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

398 posts
Hi i got D850 ATT version i get confused coz sometimes when i reboot my G3 it boot loops i can see the ATT logo turning on and off then maybe at about 5min it will boot. Sometimes its taking forever and its very hot that i need to pull the battery and let it cool for a while..anyone experiencing this situation? Can you experts share a solution on this issue im scared turning off my G3 maybe it wont boot anymore..today i tried to turn if off it booted for almost 30min please help.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd August 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,706

3,886 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangtas_666

Hi i got D850 ATT version i get confused coz sometimes when i reboot my G3 it boot loops i can see the ATT logo turning on and off then maybe at about 5min it will boot. Sometimes its taking forever and its very hot that i need to pull the battery and let it cool for a while..anyone experiencing this situation? Can you experts share a solution on this issue im scared turning off my G3 maybe it wont boot anymore..today i tried to turn if off it booted for almost 30min please help.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Did you mod/change anything?
23rd August 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #3  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 517

2,800 posts
More
There is a return to stock thread in the at&t General thread. It's really easy if you follow instructions. Might want to try that. It will put it back to stock and allow you to start fresh if the issue is software related
24th August 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

398 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWolf56

Did you mod/change anything?

I install ifont lucky got it back to stock by flashing tot..so becarefull of using ifont thanks for the repply i appreciate it.
24th August 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

398 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeaver

There is a return to stock thread in the at&t General thread. It's really easy if you follow instructions. Might want to try that. It will put it back to stock and allow you to start fresh if the issue is software related

Thank you so much i manage to flashback to stock..i messed up using ifont.
24th August 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #6  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 517

2,800 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangtas_666

Thank you so much i manage to flashback to stock..i messed up using ifont.

Glad you have it figured out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread