[Q] Hissing and crackling during calls

OP rickythefox

1st July 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 248

108 posts
More
Sometimes during calls I hear a hissing / crackling noise, as if the other partys voice is getting distorted.
A restart of the phone solves the problem temporarily.

Anyone else has the same issue or knows of a fix?
1st July 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Yea, i get the same issue. when plugged in to my car aux stereo its really quiet. Even on max i struggling....my M7 , S3 and S2 didnt have this on same stereo ;/
3rd July 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 53

688 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr812k

Yea, i get the same issue. when plugged in to my car aux stereo its really quiet. Even on max i struggling....my M7 , S3 and S2 didnt have this on same stereo ;/

On a related note, can you report on the experience of taking a call on the G3 when the audio is run through your car stereo via aux? Can the other caller hear your voice well, even when there is some noise from the car moving? Do they hear any echo from their own voice being played over the car speakers?
5th August 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Low crackling noise in headset on LG G3
When making call through the headset speaker there is a very low almost electrical sounding crackle in the back ground. Callers don't hear it just me. On speaker phone or in Bluetooth in car I don't hear it. It's present during every phone call. I bought 2 LG G3's, and black and a white for my wife and hers doesn't have this issue. All of her calls are very clear. Also today the G3 stopped recognizing my headphones, where as my work phone, a Galaxy SIII and my wife's it will. Some old iPhone ear buds work fine, I just think it's strange my newer ear buds stopped working and they still work in other phones. I have also had the phone just freeze while opening settings and making to phone call unfroze it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread