FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to change sharpness/contrast?

4th July 2014, 03:48 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So I decided to get an LG3 and so far I am pretty satisfied. However I can't change the contrast/sharpness. I am getting the feeling that this is intentional. Or am I missing something?
 
 
4th July 2014, 04:01 PM |#2  
Lennyuk's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURPLE

So I decided to get an LG3 and so far I am pretty satisfied. However I can't change the contrast/sharpness. I am getting the feeling that this is intentional. Or am I missing something?

Its how the phone was designed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennyuk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 04:09 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyuk

Its how the phone was designed.

Man... I was hoping G3Tweaks would fix that, but alas it doesn't. Is there any other way? May a good app?
4th July 2014, 04:15 PM |#4  
Lennyuk's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURPLE

Man... I was hoping G3Tweaks would fix that, but alas it doesn't. Is there any other way? May a good app?

We would need a custom kernel before that would be possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennyuk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 04:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyuk

We would need a custom kernel before that would be possible.

Okay, thanks for the great help. I hope we get a custom kernel soon then.
18th July 2014, 03:58 AM |#6  
boe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURPLE

Okay, thanks for the great help. I hope we get a custom kernel soon then.

Strange - a couple of people said you could adjust it but I don't see any settings for that either.
18th July 2014, 04:09 AM |#7  
hello00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,784
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe

Strange - a couple of people said you could adjust it but I don't see any settings for that either.

settings>accessibility>color adjustment>on>move the circle above the camera icon for best contrast and black levels
The Following User Says Thank You to hello00 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 04:28 AM |#8  
seboj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

settings>accessibility>color adjustment>on>move the circle above the camera icon for best contrast and black levels

This thread is specifically for the contrast adjustments hello00 mentioned.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank