FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[Q] How to increase vibration intensity

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By pfent, Junior Member on 5th July 2014, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
Just got lg g3 and i'm wondering if there is a program or function to increase vibration in lg g3. Stock vibration is weak and i can't feel a thing :/
 
 
5th July 2014, 12:21 PM |#2  
Fauert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,903
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfent

Hi,
Just got lg g3 and i'm wondering if there is a program or function to increase vibration in lg g3. Stock vibration is weak and i can't feel a thing :/

Settings/Sound/Vibrate strength ....
5th July 2014, 12:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag poznan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauert

Settings/Sound/Vibrate strength ....

sorry for not quite precise question =] i have done it, but it's a little weak for me, so i'm asking if there is another way to increase it? ;]
28th November 2014, 07:57 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Anyone? I'd also like to know. Just switched from GS4 and the vibration intensity is day and night. Can barely hear LG G3 vibration..... very stupid design.
28th November 2014, 08:40 AM |#5  
DelBoy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 627
 
More
Besides in options, you can try root, custom kernel and then modifying vibration strenght. But it wont be much stronger.
I personally found it strong. It is stronger then it was on Nexus 5 which was my previous phone.
29th November 2014, 12:49 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy

Besides in options, you can try root, custom kernel and then modifying vibration strenght. But it wont be much stronger.
I personally found it strong. It is stronger then it was on Nexus 5 which was my previous phone.

I am rooted already. Where is a custom kernel with ability to change vibration strength?
Yea I think you do cuz Nexus 5 has a lot of complaints about a very weak vibration.
Thanks
29th November 2014, 02:43 AM |#7  
TheNetwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Good way to burn out the vibration motor faster. Be careful.
29th November 2014, 07:33 AM |#8  
DelBoy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 627
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnommm

I am rooted already. Where is a custom kernel with ability to change vibration strength?
Yea I think you do cuz Nexus 5 has a lot of complaints about a very weak vibration.
Thanks

I think I saw it ib Rins kernel. Use Trickster mod to set the value.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes