FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to increase vibration intensity

5th July 2014, 12:08 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag poznan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
Just got lg g3 and i'm wondering if there is a program or function to increase vibration in lg g3. Stock vibration is weak and i can't feel a thing :/

5th July 2014, 12:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,795

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfent

Hi,
Just got lg g3 and i'm wondering if there is a program or function to increase vibration in lg g3. Stock vibration is weak and i can't feel a thing :/

Settings/Sound/Vibrate strength ....
5th July 2014, 12:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag poznan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauert

Settings/Sound/Vibrate strength ....

sorry for not quite precise question =] i have done it, but it's a little weak for me, so i'm asking if there is another way to increase it? ;]
28th November 2014, 07:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone? I'd also like to know. Just switched from GS4 and the vibration intensity is day and night. Can barely hear LG G3 vibration..... very stupid design.
28th November 2014, 08:40 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 616

More
Besides in options, you can try root, custom kernel and then modifying vibration strenght. But it wont be much stronger.
I personally found it strong. It is stronger then it was on Nexus 5 which was my previous phone.
29th November 2014, 12:49 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy

Besides in options, you can try root, custom kernel and then modifying vibration strenght. But it wont be much stronger.
I personally found it strong. It is stronger then it was on Nexus 5 which was my previous phone.

I am rooted already. Where is a custom kernel with ability to change vibration strength?
Yea I think you do cuz Nexus 5 has a lot of complaints about a very weak vibration.
Thanks
29th November 2014, 02:43 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Good way to burn out the vibration motor faster. Be careful.
29th November 2014, 07:33 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnommm

I am rooted already. Where is a custom kernel with ability to change vibration strength?
Yea I think you do cuz Nexus 5 has a lot of complaints about a very weak vibration.
Thanks

I think I saw it ib Rins kernel. Use Trickster mod to set the value.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread