Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to integrate Viber into Hangouts?

OP Pheno.menon

21st July 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 194

1,156 posts
More
On my gf's G3, Viber texts will show in the stock messaging app but not in Hangouts (even when Hangouts is set as the default messaging app). Any way to fix this?

Also, I rooted it and froze most of the of the AT&T bloatware that came on it and now her contacts don't show names (just phone numbers). Any idea which one might be responsible for this? I tried unfreezing AT&T Address Book but it's still the same thing.
21st July 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 526

1,372 posts
Hi,

There is no way to integrate Viber into Hangouts. You can enable the Free reply with Viber option, but that only applies to regular network SMS messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheno.menon

On my gf's G3, Viber texts will show in the stock messaging app but not in Hangouts (even when Hangouts is set as the default messaging app). Any way to fix this?

Also, I rooted it and froze most of the of the AT&T bloatware that came on it and now her contacts don't show names (just phone numbers). Any idea which one might be responsible for this? I tried unfreezing AT&T Address Book but it's still the same thing.

22nd July 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 81

204 posts
This apps originally from Israel country therefore I hated this apps u people killed our innocence Palestinian people I hate viber app

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread