T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Igo Primo on G3

OP crni6

5th September 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 285

795 posts
Same for me as well, anyone managed a way to get rid of that?
6th September 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaarky

Same for me as well, anyone managed a way to get rid of that?

I'm using Sygic atm, it's quite good. iGO has the issue mentioned , plus it runs terribly slow on G3 for some reason. IGO performs way better on my old galaxy S2 than on G3 lol.
Last edited by pedja.m; 6th September 2014 at 03:14 AM.
6th September 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 285

795 posts
I know that, just hope there is some simple way to fix it
6th September 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedja.m

I'm using Sygic atm, it's quite good. iGO has the issue mentioned , plus it runs terribly slow on G3 for some reason. IGO performs way better on my old galaxy S2 than on G3 lol.

Hey, I try Sygic and in my case its inaccurate and show me all ways but one that is best way skips,not just small roots in city but a big ones tooI too. I install igo and yes it has some bugs and it is slower a bit but in my case is best nav for me and most importantly its accurate.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk
7th September 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #15  

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crni6

Hey, I try Sygic and in my case its inaccurate and show me all ways but one that is best way skips,not just small roots in city but a big ones tooI too. I install igo and yes it has some bugs and it is slower a bit but in my case is best nav for me and most importantly its accurate.

Sygic for Serbia (seeing that you are from Serbia ) is a bit specific. With Sygic, what you get by default are TomTom maps (the ones you get when you press download from the app itself) which are pretty bad. However, using truck maps which are Navteq (iGO uses Navteq maps too) it's pretty much the same then, although map version on iGO is a bit ahead. iGO, unfortunately, works very bad on G3, and is buggy with 2D view as shown in this post.
7th September 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

256 posts
More
Yeah...maybe I miss something I try naviteq too but almost same there. I find that Igo is best for me....I dont say Sygic is bad.[emoji1]

7th September 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #17  

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crni6

Yeah...maybe I miss something I try naviteq too but almost same there. I find that Igo is best for me....I dont say Sygic is bad.[emoji1]

iGO is great, the only problem is that it doesn't work as expected on G3, probably due to screen resolution. Hopefully they will fix that in next version or smth like that. ATM I have both iGO and Sygic installed on my G3 but i am using Sygic due to the problems with iGO.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread