FORUMS

Improving SOT without crippling performance

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

By Tomogitarist, Member on 30th July 2015, 10:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I see alot of people here claiming to have 6 hours of SOT on regular basis.

I dont see that is possible unless the phone is running whole day on 0% brightness with airplane mode on.

Is there any trick I'm missing on or what?

30th July 2015, 10:54 AM |#2  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
yes, root your device, install trickster mod, and put your cpu with noop and governor ondemand and min. 374mhz max. 1574mhz, and your gpu on powersave profile with 330Mhz on GPU! and of course lowering the brightness depending of your needs, if yu are outside you need to raise it, but if inside you can lower it!

i have ~6:40 OST with that settings
30th July 2015, 04:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by copy2050

yes, root your device, install trickster mod, and put your cpu with noop and governor ondemand and min. 374mhz max. 1574mhz, and your gpu on powersave profile with 330Mhz on GPU! and of course lowering the brightness depending of your needs, if yu are outside you need to raise it, but if inside you can lower it!

i have ~6:40 OST with that settings

your performance must suffer.. does it?
31st July 2015, 07:41 AM |#4  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn

your performance must suffer.. does it?

no, my performance is good, no lag, no nothing...i cant see any problem with my device...with this is perfect to me!

i'm not a gamer, so i only play casual games on it and use basic stuff like music, camera and web browsing...and i tell you: my performance is superb!

because i have my phone bloat free, apllyed some mod's to build.prop and etc etc, is not only the trickster mod who gives to my phone this performance even with this settings!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)