Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Why are all LED torch apps so slow to turn on?

OP 4st3risk

7th August 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #11  
Flag Benton
Thanks Meter: 650

1,440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4st3risk

Ok, LG owners in need of instant response flashlight 1x1 widget start hitting that THANKS button now. I found LG analog of Samsung's Assistive Light minus ugly ass 2x1 widget:

1. Download and install LG Smart World app (google it, it's not yet compatible in the official play store if you're on LG G3)
2. In it scroll down to utilities section and download and install Flash Light, Simple Version by CNJ SOFT
3. Drop a widget on your screen regular way
4. Pop a beer
5. Enjoy instant flashlight

P.S. You can uninstall LG Smart World if you want, but there are some nice fonts there you can grab along with some themes.

home

Nice find! That is an instant flash. I've been using the qslide torch located here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.csw.q.torch . Its instant also but it takes more steps to activate than a widget because you have to bring It up from qslide. I went ahead and thanked you because it was a great find. You'd probably have many more thanks if you didn't ask for em.
The Following User Says Thank You to Will32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #12  
Smithtown, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 168

994 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4st3risk

Ok, LG owners in need of instant response flashlight 1x1 widget start hitting that THANKS button now. I found LG analog of Samsung's Assistive Light minus ugly ass 2x1 widget:

1. Download and install LG Smart World app (google it, it's not yet compatible in the official play store if you're on LG G3)
2. In it scroll down to utilities section and download and install Flash Light, Simple Version by CNJ SOFT
3. Drop a widget on your screen regular way
4. Pop a beer
5. Enjoy instant flashlight

P.S. You can uninstall LG Smart World if you want, but there are some nice fonts there you can grab along with some themes.

home

You've nailed it. The widget is instantaneous. I'm super impressed with the find. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to bkrickles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
Did not work for me at all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread