Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 40,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 Please HELP!!

Tip us?

theshwartz31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG G2 Please HELP!!

Hello everyone. I've been trying to root my LG G2 for about 6 hours now. I've followed numerous guides and watched tons of videos. I am now stuck on a black screen with yellow text asking me to "send the package you want to apply." I dont know if this is a driver issue (in which case I am unable to find or install my devices specific drivers,) or if I have already ruined my phone..... if someone could take a few minutes and skype me so that I will be able to better explain / take instructiuon I would be very appreciative. I'm new to this and have rooted and installed custom roms on 2 other phones that were a cake walk so I figured this one would be as well...... oh how wrong I was. Anyway thanks in advance and pm me for my skype info or try to type instructions. Just hope I can keep up and follow correctly. I'm unable to use it while this problem persist so i'm trying to get this figured out as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Lennyuk
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,430

DONATE TO ME
This is the forum for the G3.
I am some sort of dev and a writer for LandofDroid. I am also a member of HTC Elevate. Was a member of the now defunct "Team Villain" aka VillainRom.

Guide to Unroot LG G3 for OTA
Chromecast System UI Crash Fix

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic2315688_1.gif

Device info:

Current: LG G3, Google LG Nexus 5, Chromecast, Acer C720 Chromebook
Retired: HTC One, Google LG Nexus 4, Google Asus Nexus 7 Samsung Galaxy Note II Samsung Galaxy S III, Advent Vega (Tablet), Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire, HTC Hero

www.lennyuk.co.uk
Twitter | Google+
Like what I do? help me have a coffee<----- This is a link