Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Will LG G3 Get 50Gb Free Cloud Storage ?

Tip us?
 
u1988
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 211
Join Date: Dec 2011
Question Will LG G3 Get 50Gb Free Cloud Storage ?

Will LG G3 Get 50Gb Free Cloud Storage ?
like BOX or Dropbox ?
for how long?

what other freebies like in S5 ?

Thank you!
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/...s-the-menu.htm
 
jaythenut
Old
#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,509
Posts: 5,132
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by u1988 View Post
Will LG G3 Get 50Gb Free Cloud Storage ?
like BOX or Dropbox ?
for how long?

what other freebies like in S5 ?

Thank you!
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/...s-the-menu.htm
i didn't get anything on my uk g3
 
Gal321
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2011
I've got Box pre-installed on my D855, and got 50GB

It's on hebrew but i guess you'll see the 50GB over there...
 
BioVolt
Old
#4  
BioVolt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 599
Posts: 942
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Romford

 
DONATE TO ME
Yup, 50gb Box with UK three network LG G3 D855. Don't know for how long you have it though, I haven't checked.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
 
leomd333
Old
#5  
leomd333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 845
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lisburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioVolt View Post
Yup, 50gb Box with UK three network LG G3 D855. Don't know for how long you have it though, I haven't checked.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Awesome to know, it was the same with the G2
Current Device: LG G3

Previous Devices: LG G2, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sony Xperia U, ZTE Skate/Orange Monte Carlo, BlackBerry 8520, LG KS360, LG Cookie, LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson K750i.
 
The-Dark-Knight
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2011
Hmm. I only got 10gb?! What to do? (Germany)

Thx
 
GTCC
Old
#7  
GTCC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 208
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Dark-Knight View Post
Hmm. I only got 10gb?! What to do? (Germany)

Thx
Move to the UK



Sorry but I just had to.

The Following User Says Thank You to GTCC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes