FORUMS

LG G3 bootloop without files

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mprovi_15, Junior Member on 17th January 2016, 04:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have flashed one kdz file in my lg g3 mobile but when it restarted it was in the twrp, and all the things I try don't go, the internal storage is empty and I can only use the twrp recovery. I have tried flashing the tot file but the pc recognise the phone but it don't work. The download mode doesn't exist, if someone can help me I will be thanked.

17th January 2016, 10:51 AM |#2  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprovi_15

I have flashed one kdz file in my lg g3 mobile but when it restarted it was in the twrp, and all the things I try don't go, the internal storage is empty and I can only use the twrp recovery. I have tried flashing the tot file but the pc recognise the phone but it don't work. The download mode doesn't exist, if someone can help me I will be thanked.

What variant is your phone?
What firmware version was it running before the problem occured?
17th January 2016, 12:45 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbighead

What variant is your phone?
What firmware version was it running before the problem occured?

D855 and the firmware version 21a
17th January 2016, 12:51 PM |#4  
Flag The Land of Android
Thanks Meter: 581

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprovi_15

How did you try to get into download mode? Twrp can boot into download mode and also did you try the manual method to get into download mode?

Also how did you you flash the kdz because technically when you flash a kdz it should wipe twrp recovery and return you to stock recovery.
17th January 2016, 01:19 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallman43

How did you try to get into download mode? Twrp can boot into download mode and also did you try the manual method to get into download mode?

Also how did you you flash the kdz because technically when you flash a kdz it should wipe twrp recovery and return you to stock recovery.

Internal storage is empty and the download mode don't go, I flashed the same firmware for unroot the phone but don't go. I've tried doing this http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...guide-t3132359 and the phone goes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)