Ask a question

No registration required

LG G3 D855 shutsdown on its own

OP Dredd90

7th December 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #1341  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have the some problem..

I think the problem is related to update app in google play.

My phone turn off when there is app to be update in google play. I tried with changing options in google play, but that nothing has changed. He still turn off by himself..

Pay attention to whether the moment when you turn on the phone if there are some app what need to update..
8th December 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #1342  

18 posts
More
It is definitively a Hardwareproblem .
Since I got my new G3 a few days ago , I did not have any shutdown or rebootproblem.
8th December 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1343  

2 posts
Smile info for European owners
Regarding the whole bug thing with G3 (random shutdowns, lag etc) should be a hardware problem. Specifically, batches with serial numbers beginning with 410 or 411 are working flawlessly. Previous batches do have all "symptoms" already mentioned
8th December 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #1344  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by necrogeddon

Regarding the whole bug thing with G3 (random shutdowns, lag etc) should be a hardware problem. Specifically, batches with serial numbers beginning with 410 or 411 are working flawlessly. Previous batches do have all "symptoms" already mentioned

where to found serial numbers?
8th December 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #1345  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-a-k-a

where to found serial numbers?

The S/N is shown outside the box on the sticker with the rest of the device info
8th December 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #1346  

4 posts
Quote:

Quote:

The S/N is shown outside the box on the sticker with the rest of the device info

My is 407...

And his only problem is that he turn off when is some app update in google play. I dont know if i have to delete some app or some app from LG or change some setting...?
8th December 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #1347  
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
guys im going to buy a used LG G3, and im curious about this shutdown problem ... if i want to test the phone before i buy it, how long should i keep the camera running before the phone shuts down ?
how can i be sure that this phone is flawless ?
17th December 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #1348  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsie 2013

Hi i have a 16 gb g3...the problem with my phone is simular but not exactly the same...
It shuts down regularly but everytime it shuts down is when i'm using the camera app or flashlight app. Not everytime i use the apps. I tried installing a different flashlight app because the first seemed to have issues. But the problem remains. I'm waiting for an android L update hoping this will fix it. I can't juqt restart my lg after shiydown i have to take out battery. I know its not the same problem as most of you have but i noticed tjere are a few who do have to take out the battery so my question to them is. What app are you using when the shutdown occurs?

Referring to your question my LG G3 turned off when I used various applications. First shutdown when I was listening radio, second and third shutdown when I wanted to call someone or just finished the call. the last time it happened when I turned Shadow Kings app off. I sent my phone 3 times for repair but they just changed some capacitor and did the update with new OTA release. Last time they declined my request for repair as they tested and no shutdowns occured. I am really dissappointed with the approach and I have to contact some authorized expert which can confirm this issue and than I can get money back I bought my phone in mid August and almost 3 months is in service centre.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d855, lg g3, random, shutdown
Previous Thread Next Thread