FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG G3 D855 shutsdown on its own

8th March 2015, 06:21 AM |#1421  
Flag cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza-Math

Really? I didn't have any shutdowns till now for several days(after LTE update) but I run out of battery fast when I'm using it on wifi. And about 4g connection, it discharges so fast when I'm using it on 4g. What about u?

My network seemed to be ok if I attempted to switch on WiFi without charger bootloops the sent a replacement battery cost me 7 bucks but in the end I just jumped ship after going through 2 phones in less than 6 months it wasn't worth it great phone gray ideas just a lil poor execution

14th March 2015, 04:26 AM |#1422  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 57

More
F400S. Experienced 3 shutdowns in a row. Battery pull was the remedy.

Sent from my LG-F400L using XDA Free mobile app
28th March 2015, 06:07 AM |#1423  
Flag cali
Thanks Meter: 77

More
I fixed the shutdown problems.
Ok guys I was facing shutdwn problems with my LG, most of the time when I take my device out of my pocket. it was shutdown...... that really sucks....

The thing is that the problem was when the device it being pressed tight on the screen... then it shutdowns or restart....

I decided to open it and and unscrew a bit does screws.. and now the problem was gone..
8th April 2015, 02:32 PM |#1424  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidGA

Sad! It's weird after 7 months of having this issue and I went to a different carrier, then the problem was fixed like it never existed!

I had my D851 from T-Mobile for 4 months with no issues, once I arrived to Jordan, I start having the shutdown issues, I don't have any issues when I am on airplane mode.
21st April 2015, 11:41 AM |#1425  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
I still have random shut downs but now it's daily. any solutions?
Today, 01:40 AM |#1426  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Guuuuuyd eureeeka. I did found the solution. Me too i was experiencing the same issues. And i tried several solutions and nothing worked for me. But i found that the problem like u said was in some carriers. So the thing is the phone goes off when a change in the signal is made from 3g to 2g or 4g. Between the catgorie..
So what i did is to force the 3g on the settings. I was surprises. The result is pzrfzct cz i am no longer experiencing any shutdown. Try it ^^
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d855, lg g3, random, shutdown
Previous Thread Next Thread