Thanks Meter: 17

By Dredd90, Member on 3rd July 2014, 05:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th July 2015, 10:24 AM |#1471  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentoche

I see. Sounds like a RAM problem or related. Hard reset, maybe ?

Maybe RAM indeed. Made a HR last week or the week before.

6th August 2015, 01:55 AM |#1472  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
My LG G3 D855 is suffering the same condition, now it can only survived connected to a wall charger or an external battery, otherwise it will keep rebooting. What is it? The battery? or the mainboard?

If i replace the battery would it work normally? I am in Venezuela and do not have any other G3 users at hand to try with another battery, my G3 warranty expired (very few days ago). VERY early batch. It is a SEA version from Hong Kong. Contacted LG HK today, waiting for reply. My phone also has the cracks, and i only can survive attached to a power source.

Best bet would be to order an Anker batt from Amazon?
6th August 2015, 03:59 PM |#1473  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I had similar issue and changing battery solved it

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to orkitect For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2015, 03:40 PM |#1474  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvtm

My LG G3 D855 is suffering the same condition, now it can only survived connected to a wall charger or an external battery, otherwise it will keep rebooting. What is it? The battery? or the mainboard?

If i replace the battery would it work normally? I am in Venezuela and do not have any other G3 users at hand to try with another battery, my G3 warranty expired (very few days ago). VERY early batch. It is a SEA version from Hong Kong. Contacted LG HK today, waiting for reply. My phone also has the cracks, and i only can survive attached to a power source.

Best bet would be to order an Anker batt from Amazon?

I've had the exact same issue...the phone only worked when it was pluged into the charger but I changed the baterry and now it works fine 👌
The Following User Says Thank You to a1eks99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2015, 10:21 PM |#1475  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orkitect

I had similar issue and changing battery solved it

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1eks99

I've had the exact same issue...the phone only worked when it was pluged into the charger but I changed the baterry and now it works fine

Thanks guys , i already ordered an Anker batt because i couldn't find an original legit G3 battery.
12th August 2015, 02:17 PM |#1476  

More
LG G3 D855 shutsdown on its own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laatikko

My phone had shutdown again at night. In the morning I turned it back on and after entering pin & security code phone shutdown again. I tried this five times and always same happened. Then I plugged it in the charger for few seconds and phone booted just fine and didn't shutdown. Battery level was around 50%

I'm gonna try factory reset and then send this to warranty service.

I know its a very old post but I just wanna know that ever this issue was resolved after that.
26th August 2015, 06:38 AM |#1477  

More
Working solution
My LG-D855 32Gig has just started doing this few days ago, if not plugged in the phone never comes on just keeps looping and if plugged-in removing it from the plug it shuts off. I changed the display timeout to 15 min and i was able to unplug it without it switching off and could do basic things like chatting for hours, checking emails, and it never shut-off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d855, lg g3, random, shutdown
Previous Thread Next Thread