Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] My LG G3 is dead... OPO invite, anyone?

OP ipwngeek

25th August 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #1  
ipwngeek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Grimstad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
This is probably not the right place to post, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to, but time is of the essence, so here we go!

I've had a G3 since release, and a week ago, while out with some friends, an idiot tipped a 20liter amount of water over me while I was holding my phone. Phone? Now dead...

I contacted my insurance, and I've just got the money transfered to my acount. Now, I run a bar, I'm a part-time worker at an electronic store, AND I study Multimediatechnology and Design. This is were the begging starts....

As a MMTD student I have "Java" and "Android Development" as some of my classes. I'd love to have a Oneplus One as my dev-device!

So, does anyone out there have an invite to spare, for a student in desperate need for a new phone, hopefully the Oneplus One?

- That begging student
25th August 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwngeek

This is probably not the right place to post, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to, but time is of the essence, so here we go!

I've had a G3 since release, and a week ago, while out with some friends, an idiot tipped a 20liter amount of water over me while I was holding my phone. Phone? Now dead...

I contacted my insurance, and I've just got the money transfered to my acount. Now, I run a bar, I'm a part-time worker at an electronic store, AND I study Multimediatechnology and Design. This is were the begging starts....

As a MMTD student I have "Java" and "Android Development" as some of my classes. I'd love to have a Oneplus One as my dev-device!

So, does anyone out there have an invite to spare, for a student in desperate need for a new phone, hopefully the Oneplus One?

- That begging student

Don't need an invite for OPO - use Aliexpress - yes it's safe, plenty of people in the OPO subforum on XDA have ordered and I myself have ordered one.

EDIT::
One of the reputable sellers, also the place I ordered mine
25th August 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #3  
ipwngeek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Grimstad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Don't need an invite for OPO - use Aliexpress - yes it's safe, plenty of people in the OPO subforum on XDA have ordered and I myself have ordered one.

EDIT::
One of the reputable sellers, also the place I ordered mine

I've been thinking about it... BUT...
From what I can see, the original ones come with the CM logo on the back? The one you linked to, doesn't have any logo on the back, so does that mean it comes with the dreadful ColorOS? And what about replacement phones and warranty-concerns?
25th August 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwngeek

I've been thinking about it... BUT...
From what I can see, the original ones come with the CM logo on the back? The one you linked to, doesn't have any logo on the back, so does that mean it comes with the dreadful ColorOS? And what about replacement phones and warranty-concerns?

Some of them have ColorOS however it's a simple flash to change to CM11s - regarding warranty or issues.. it's a straight send back and swap from what I have seen so far. People have actually been having worse luck with OPO directly.

Remember China don't need invites, hence them being freely available.
25th August 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #5  
ipwngeek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Grimstad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Hmm... Well I think I'm gonna see if I find an invite in the coming week, hopefully I do... I'm just so concerned, in fear of it being a "fake"
25th August 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwngeek

Hmm... Well I think I'm gonna see if I find an invite in the coming week, hopefully I do... I'm just so concerned, in fear of it being a "fake"

No fakes around as it's a Chinese company anyway have a look in the OPO forum here and read people's reviews... They don't tend to pirate their own stuff. Good luck with an invite they all come from the same warehouse anyway lol
25th August 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #7  
ipwngeek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Grimstad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Gha, would still like it to be from Oneplus themselves...
25th August 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #8  
ipwngeek's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Grimstad
Thanks Meter: 10
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
for the pricing as well!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes