Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] changing quick circle dpi

Tip us?

duchian
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Question [Q] changing quick circle dpi

hello!
I've bought Nillkin's case with quick circle, but sadly hole is a little bit smaller than apps for that, so they are cut slightly. I want to change dpi for quick circle app but I don't know which app or package is responsible for that. Somebody now?
Signa temporis

sonspot
Old
(Last edited by sonspot; 25th August 2014 at 06:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
I have the same case, I like the magnet but hate that the circle is not big enough to see the effects.

I'm getting the spigen slim armor and a tempered glass

duchian
Old
(Last edited by duchian; 25th August 2014 at 07:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonspot View Post
I have the same case, I like the magnet but hate that the circle is not big enough to see the effects.

I'm getting the spigen slim armor and a tempered glass
hm.. a magnet? it annoys me because flap doesn't have a magnet actually and it sometimes self opens when laying on a table...

btw. This is the one I've bought: http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=4471389596
Signa temporis

sonspot
Old
(Last edited by sonspot; 25th August 2014 at 08:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchian View Post
hm.. a magnet? it annoys me because flap doesn't have a magnet actually and it sometimes self opens when laying on a table...

btw. This is the one I've bought: http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=4471389596
I have this ver. Same manufacturer .. Mine never self open Lol. I think my spigen case was delivered .. Just waiting for the tempered glass. I had one for my s4 and loved it, don't remember how many Times I dropped it lol
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00L4AH...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

m3lover1
Old
Thanks Meter 52
To change how the quick circle apps look change dpi for SystemUI. Keep in mind this will alter your navbar, statusbar, and any other element associated with SystemUI.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Google Nexus 5
ROM: MultiROM v19
ROM 1: Paranoid Android Beta4
ROM 2: Ubuntu Touch
Kernel: franco.Kernel r33testv2

Nexus 7 (Flo)
ROM: Stock 4.4.2
Kernel: franco.Kernel r9

Past Devices: Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1
The Following User Says Thank You to m3lover1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

duchian
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
To change how the quick circle apps look change dpi for SystemUI. Keep in mind this will alter your navbar, statusbar, and any other element associated with SystemUI.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Thank you. it helped indeed, but now circle is moved to the top right.. I think I will leave it alone with animations cutted off
Signa temporis

m3lover1
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchian View Post
Thank you. it helped indeed, but now circle is moved to the top right.. I think I will leave it alone with animations cutted off
What DPI did you change it to? If the circle on the case is the same as the official one, DPI of 640 for SystemUI should center it.
Google Nexus 5
ROM: MultiROM v19
ROM 1: Paranoid Android Beta4
ROM 2: Ubuntu Touch
Kernel: franco.Kernel r33testv2

Nexus 7 (Flo)
ROM: Stock 4.4.2
Kernel: franco.Kernel r9

Past Devices: Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1

duchian
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
What DPI did you change it to? If the circle on the case is the same as the official one, DPI of 640 for SystemUI should center it.
i've changed dpi to 560, because stock 640 is a little too big for quick circle apps in this case
Signa temporis