Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G3 security error

Tip us?

Kebito
Old
(Last edited by Kebito; 15th August 2014 at 07:20 AM.) Reason: Found out that I was using the wrong .dll file & firmware
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG G3 security error

Just got the phone today and successfully rooted it and I wanted to see what this xposed framework stuff was about I installed the experimental version (tbh did really read it was experimental it was on the front page so I thought it was alright) and when prompt to reboot I did, but now when rebooting I can't get passed the Lg secruity error screen I tried re-flashing back to stock using this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799647 but nothing happens after I plug my G3 back in it just says ready is there any other way to fix this security error?

edit:found out that my model number is actually the f400s (sorry i'm a phone noob) for anyone else out there trying to find your phone model it's actually behind the battery

suljo94
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebito View Post
Just got the phone today and successfully rooted it and I wanted to see what this xposed framework stuff was about I installed the experimental version (tbh did really read it was experimental it was on the front page so I thought it was alright) and when prompt to reboot I did, but now when rebooting I can't get passed the Lg secruity error screen I tried re-flashing back to stock using this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799647 but nothing happens after I plug my G3 back in it just says ready is there any other way to fix this security error?

edit:found out that my model number is actually the f400s (sorry i'm a phone noob) for anyone else out there trying to find your phone model it's actually behind the battery
do you have a picture of the error
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button

Kebito
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
do you have a picture of the error
Again I ended up resolving the issue myself and I do not have a picture of the error but I can describe it. When booting my lg g3 the normal big Lg logo appeared then after a bit a smaller lg logo appeared with the words "security error" under it for those looking for a solution to that problem the thread in the op is the correct action to take to resolve the issue. Note doing that wiped everything on my phone which was not a big deal for me but I had to take my phone back the the carrier to input the configuration to access 4g lte again & it unrooted my phone.