Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] LG G3 Three UK Signal Dropping

OP mhunt407

7th September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 26

79 posts
While not the fastest, o2 have very robust and reliable network (it's been slightly dodgy in areas where they've been upgrading but much better now).
Join giffgaff: cheaper and more reliable. May not be as fast though. And check local o2 signal first
8th September 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #42  
Flag Newport
Thanks Meter: 10

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracleoftruth

While not the fastest, o2 have very robust and reliable network (it's been slightly dodgy in areas where they've been upgrading but much better now).
Join giffgaff: cheaper and more reliable. May not be as fast though. And check local o2 signal first

Ehhh... I switched to Three from GiffGaff after nearly 4 years and despite these "issues" (I'm sure the G3 is at fault here, my One M7 never experienced any dropouts) I'm glad I moved. Paying extra for 4G, removal of unlimited data, generally unhelpful community do not give GiffGaff the same ethos it once had when I joined in 2010...
8th September 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 26

79 posts
Three are the most unethical network and will bring limited data soon too or will suffer same speed issues o2 have had. You can't have unlimited from limited supply. Giffgaff won't charge extra for 4g. They don't right now and are unlikely to when trial ends.
The Following User Says Thank You to oracleoftruth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunt407

Hi all,

Is anyone else experiencing terrible signal on Three UK? My dad just got his G3 and compared to his Nokia 925 signal on Three is atrocious, and seems to drop in an out constantly?

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Same fault here calls dropping all the time, three say its a network issue and will be fixed by the end of the week in my area.
9th September 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 13

122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracleoftruth

Three are the most unethical network and will bring limited data soon too or will suffer same speed issues o2 have had. You can't have unlimited from limited supply. Giffgaff won't charge extra for 4g. They don't right now and are unlikely to when trial ends.

This is the problem with having "Unlimited" is sooner or later. They have to put a fair usage on it. Am not sure if Three can change existing t&c's on current contracts?.
9th September 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 532

2,343 posts
Three is wicked for me, good signal most of the time unless I'm really out in the sticks. Awesome 4G speed in certain cities (Nottingham, Milton Keynes)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
issue, signal
Previous Thread Next Thread