OP GeekMcLeod

20th August 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 640

1,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello all, sadly I'm using 1000 post for this. But my brother just recently got this phone. He is coming from an iPhone so huge difference. One thing we both can't figure out, is how to lock it in landscape. Every time we try, it reverts back to portrait and locks. I couldn't really find much on Google or here. But the one thing I did find, made it seem like you need the xposed g3 tweak box.

So, is it possible to lock the rotation in landscape without root/xposed, or is that the only option?

Thanks guys!
21st August 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #2  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 217

1,101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMcLeod

Hello all, sadly I'm using 1000 post for this. But my brother just recently got this phone. He is coming from an iPhone so huge difference. One thing we both can't figure out, is how to lock it in landscape. Every time we try, it reverts back to portrait and locks. I couldn't really find much on Google or here. But the one thing I did find, made it seem like you need the xposed g3 tweak box.

So, is it possible to lock the rotation in landscape without root/xposed, or is that the only option?

Thanks guys!

Try the app called. Ultimate rotation control. That should work.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mrnovanova For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Airdrie
Thanks Meter: 640

1,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thank you kind sir. That has done the trick for him for now. Definitely not as good as being to able to it without an app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread