lockscreen known problem. cannot solve.

Search This thread

nirrabi

Jun 11, 2015
hi all. I have that stupid bug I can't change lock screen security. just went abroad and changed to password. then change to pattern. had enough after a day so wanted to go back to Swype and it was grey. searched the web did the clear credentials and it didn't help. tried device managers and have nothing there. tried delete cache and dalvik didn't help. only thing is make 5 times mistake and reset by Google account but it's still grey. helpppppppp.

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-02-09-18-09-48.png
    Capture+_2016-02-09-18-09-48.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 52

dksoni411

hi all. I have that stupid bug I can't change lock screen security. just went abroad and changed to password. then change to pattern. had enough after a day so wanted to go back to Swype and it was grey. searched the web did the clear credentials and it didn't help. tried device managers and have nothing there. tried delete cache and dalvik didn't help. only thing is make 5 times mistake and reset by Google account but it's still grey. helpppppppp.

Are you using any VPN service. If so then this service can make such conditions in many android device. Try to unistall any VPN app and delete VPN account from Network settings....
if still didn't work then it is better to do a factory reset ;)

nirrabi

Jun 11, 2015
I don't have vpn... maybe another app that asks for password? but I didn't have it before and factory reset isn't ideal...