Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 44,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lockscreen shortcuts seem to be missing...

Tip us?

zoline411
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Lockscreen shortcuts seem to be missing...

Alright, so I was setting up my ls990 and during the setup of everything (apps/widgets/screens/you know) I managed, or perhaps my phone managed, to simply stop displaying lock screen shortcuts. I know what you may be thinking, no, there are no passwords, knock codes, pins, locks, mods, extras, or anything that *could* cause this.

It's a simple swipe to unlock, that's it, there are shortcuts 'set' in the lock screen settings as you'd expect, but no matter what fiddling, swiping, or press-and-holding I try will bring them back. Every last combination of settings and lock screen fidgeting and 'oops I deleted the default circle lock screen widget thingy but found out how to bring it back and also learned how to set the default lock screen page that will show when I turn the screen on'-ing will make them show again... So after on and off and mostly on playing around with it over the last 10 hours or so, and seeing how it is now 5 am where I live, and certainly the tunnel vision has set in or I'm just plain ol' dumb and/or incapable of swiping my own buttons, I'd figure that somewhere in the population of LG g3 owning & xda browsing intelligental(wo)mens there could be somebody to set my plain ol' dumb button pushing straight.

Any ideas?

Posting on the chrome browser from my nifty ls990 via my Wi-Fi connection, tanks.

zoline411
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well anything? Need smart people please, I'll consider this a bump.