Unhappy [Q] Lost call audio Sprint LG G3

I have a sprint LG G3, i rooted and installed exposed and g3 tweakbox, im not really sure, but i velieve when i installed the call recording module or activate call recording on g3 tweakbox thats when i lost in call audio on the earpiece, ican only listen to the other person if i put the phone on speaker or using headphones, i factory reset the phone, unrooted and when back to stock, tried to make a call with the phone on safe mode nothing seems to work, i dont believe its a hardware problem since everything was working perfect before i installed the xposed call recording module and g3 tweakbox call recording enabled, maybe when i did that files in the system where overwritten or replaced but i have no idea where to check for that. Any ideas would be greatly apreciated since Sprint will not replace the phone since it's been over 20 days since i bought it, and i don't wanna have to deal with the insurance and pay $200 dollars for a refurbished phone when this issue its probably easy to solve, i just don't know how

Thank You...