This seems to work....
This seems to work for me (device rooted, XPosed and G3 TweaksBox installed):
- turn off battery saving mode (Settings, Battery)
- tick the folowing boxes in G3 TweaksBox, Notification Tweaks:
- Disable Charging unplug notifications
- Hide Battery Full notification
- Hide AC Charging notification
- Hide Slow Charging Notification
- Hide Wireless Charging dialog
- Hide the Battery Saver notification
Before that, when the charge reached 100%, a notification + buzz + sound would appear. First every 5 minutes, but then rapdly increasing to sometimes consecutive notifications (great, buzz, pling, buzz, pling, buzz, pling in the middle of the night). It has been quiet now for an hour, so i keep my fingers crossed.
downside: Xposed is not compatible with ART runtime (doesn't matter if you don't know what ART is)
Its ridicilous, alle those notifications even cost more energy than is supposed to be saved by this stupid feature. Its a shame customers of LG have to reside to rooting their device.
LG G3 32Gb
Asus Transformer TF300