Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Turn off notification for battery fully charged

OP Cyber Warrior

22nd October 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
This works for me
I have a Verizon LG G3, and this works for me:

To avoid the repeated Battery Fully Charged notification, plug your phone charger into the phone. Then go into Settings>General>Battery (under Phone Management), and select Battery Information. You should see a graph of Battery Usage Level. Turn the phone off using the button on the back. You should get one notification when the battery is fully charged and the notification LED will turn from red to green. Note: if you receive a call, text or voice message, you'll probably have to repeat the steps.
5th November 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 47

302 posts
You should complain to LG Mostly Non-rood Users...than LG have to fix it in the next Updates...
29th November 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
ifttt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior

Light Manager is for the notification light. Whats happening is the phone vibrates, makes a tone, and turns the screen on every 10 seconds or so.

I noticed last night that it does eventually stop notifying after a while.. I think. I plugged in around 11pm.. some time around 4am it woke me up, I continued to monitor the notification trigger every ~10 seconds for about an hour.. I finally put it in the drawer so I can get some sleep.. when I woke up around 9am I noticed it was no longer notifying me every ~10 seconds that the battery was charged. So I'm not sure what's going on. I have my Verizon model and my wife's Sprint model (which doesn't have this problem) both using the same type of usb cable, charger and wall outlet so I know its not a low power issue coming from the charger.

You can since this using an app called If this Then That. It allows me to silence the phone at say 11pm when i go to bed then turn it back up in the morning. Just solves the symptoms, but its a good solution if you don't want to root the phone.
29th November 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 452

1,394 posts
You can use Tasker to avoid this.

Quote:

Create two profiles.

Battery mute:
State > Battery level between 99% and 100%
State > Power = Any

Invoke the following action: Notification volume = 0.

Then create an unmute profile:
Event > Battery Full triggers Notification level = (whatever level you like)

Explanation:

Only notifications are silenced, not the ringer. You will only miss alerts while the battery is charging and is at 99%. As soon as it hits 100%, the second profile turns the alerts back on.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread