Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Does PDANet+ Tethering Work Via USB?

9th July 2014, 11:21 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 539

1,485 posts
More
My phone should be arriving soon, and I am interested in finding out if PDANet+ works for USB/Bluetooth tethering. I had issues with it working on the G2, which prompted me to buy a Nexus 5, and was wondering if anyone has it working on the G3. It worked fine on the G2 until the 4.4 update, then it wouldn't recognize an internet connection. Thanks for any replies.

13th September 2014, 05:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Question
[QUOTE=Semantics;54035030]My phone should be arriving soon, and I am interested in finding out if PDANet+ works for USB/Bluetooth tethering. I had issues with it working on the G2, which prompted me to buy a Nexus 5, and was wondering if anyone has it working on the G3. It worked fine on the G2 until the 4.4 update, then it wouldn't recognize an internet connection. Thanks for any replies.[/QUOTE

Did PDANet + work in tether mode? Wifi notspot? Bluetooth?
13th September 2014, 05:55 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

1,485 posts
More
[QUOTE=mlg2919;55426006]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics

My phone should be arriving soon, and I am interested in finding out if PDANet+ works for USB/Bluetooth tethering. I had issues with it working on the G2, which prompted me to buy a Nexus 5, and was wondering if anyone has it working on the G3. It worked fine on the G2 until the 4.4 update, then it wouldn't recognize an internet connection. Thanks for any replies.[/QUOTE

Did PDANet + work in tether mode? Wifi notspot? Bluetooth?

Works perfectly with USB and Bluetooth modes. Wi-Fi tether uses hotspot data.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
14th September 2014, 03:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
[QUOTE=Semantics;55426105]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlg2919

Works perfectly with USB and Bluetooth modes. Wi-Fi tether uses hotspot data.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, guess I will go get G3 now!!!
15th September 2014, 07:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

1,485 posts
More
[QUOTE=mlg2919;55442802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics

Thanks for the reply, guess I will go get G3 now!!!

Yeah, I had a Nexus 5, and wasn't going to upgrade if PDANet+ didn't work. Thank God it does, it stopped working on my G2 after an update so I got a Nexus 5.
22nd November 2014, 01:52 AM |#6  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
USB Tether
I am having issues connecting my LG G3 to my windows 8.1 computer. It connects and everything, but the connectiong only lasts for few kilobytes of data and then it disconnects and my phone notifies me that pdanet is ready to connect from my computer. I have the full version of PDANet+ and FoxFi. Can some one please help.. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread