Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

My phone got stuck in Fastboot mode

OP angelky

7th October 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #11  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 178

1,260 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelky

Not at all, but i took it to warranty, so should be ok. And now juz needa wait for it to get fixed...

I'm wondering if they won't say it's our (my) own fault and make you (me) pay for it.
7th October 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 37

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latino147

I'm wondering if they won't say it's our (my) own fault and make you (me) pay for it.

The thing is they can't check it out coz they can't use the ordinary way to access into the phone and its files, so the only way is to change mainboard
7th October 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #13  
Flag North East Vortex
Thanks Meter: 573

2,506 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Actually G3 only have one or few versions are BL unlocked, and they are not the international version that i got, so no hope..... Since i took it to warranty, what they have to do is to change the mainboard and that's it

Only the D851(T Mobile) has an unlocked BL. I would just be careful because they could always not cover it under warranty.
7th October 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #14  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 178

1,260 posts
More
Quote:

The thing is they can't check it out coz they can't use the ordinary way to access into the phone and its files, so the only way is to change mainboard

I hope so! Did they tell you how long the reparation would take approx?
7th October 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #15  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Quote:

My D855 got stuck in Fastboot mode, i try to get into TWRP, but also got stuck at teamwin screen. I went to Download mode, but then straight direct me back to Fastboot mode..... Now my phone couldn't switch back to adb mode, only stays at LG screen..... What can i do in fastboot mode? I try to do the command to restore the stock recovery, no working at all.....and all errors..... And my pc only can detect the phone when its in Fastboot mode, which is i can't flash stock rom or else..... Is there anything that i can do to get my phone back?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...6#post55883838

so I had a similar problem. The service said that the phone is not in Ukraine. because it can not do.
But there was no official service to the man who revived all.
Try to find out if he can help remotely.

Shipping to Ukraine for repair will be abnormally expensive.
8th October 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 37

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz

Only the D851(T Mobile) has an unlocked BL. I would just be careful because they could always not cover it under warranty.

I bought mine from Hong Kong, im in Sydney, so i took it to LG in Sydney to check. And they said they only can do is to change the mainborad, but since the phone is not bought in Australia, so i have to pay. That's why i send it back to Hong Kong for warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latino147

I hope so! Did they tell you how long the reparation would take approx?

Oh, that's gonna be really long....roughly 4-6 weeks..... That's why i ordered the Note 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alotosh

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...6#post55883838

so I had a similar problem. The service said that the phone is not in Ukraine. because it can not do.
But there was no official service to the man who revived all.
Try to find out if he can help remotely.

Shipping to Ukraine for repair will be abnormally expensive.

For mine, i dun have to pay any extra cost at the moment, i think coz LG couldn't find out the reason or else
14th November 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Phone ! how to fix any g3 in fastboot mode
hi there everybody just wanted to share this . how to fix fast boot mode in all variants LGG3..
! 1 lg flash tool
! 2 need 2 computers imac & windows
! 3 plug in usb cable to the mac pc than plug in usb cable to the G3.
! 4 make sure the battery is out of the phone than while holding volume up push battery back in place..
! 5 it will go into download mode .
! 6 take the G3 with the usb cable on it while the phone is in download mode and conect usb cable to the windows pc..
! 7 open flash tool .make sure you all ready have tot file for your variant and dll file and make sure your com port is in com41. and there you have a new LGG3 working like the first day enjoy .......

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread