Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,372 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Photosphere on LG G3

Tip us?

eozdalga
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Photosphere on LG G3

Hey guys, I'm planning to order the LG G3 from AT&T today but wanted to first check if the photo sphere works. I hear there are issues with the focus (maybe something related to the laser focus). Could someone with an LG G3 install the google camera and give it a try reporting on the quality of the image?

THANK YOU!

vimto25
Old
(Last edited by vimto25; 8th July 2014 at 07:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Google camera works great. Here is a few pics. Focuses in very quick too. No settings for 4k recording tho. Sorry for the boring pics lol, i would say image quility is just as good from a stock google camera app

eozdalga
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimto25 View Post
Google camera works great. Here is a few pics. Focuses in very quick too. No settings for 4k recording tho. Sorry for the boring pics lol, i would say image quility is just as good from a stock google camera app
Thanks for the reply. Can you give the photosphere a try and see if the pictures still come out clean? I've that while the camera app works, the photo sphere doesn't. Thanks!

vimto25
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Well i havnt used that before but just took 1 so not sure if it does work properly

eozdalga
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimto25 View Post
Well i havnt used that before but just took 1 so not sure if it does work properly
Thanks for this. I think it looks okay but this is a partial image. Any way to take the full one? Thanks again.