Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more

Nexus Player 5.1 LMY47D Rooted

We recently featured the Nexus Player, Google’s second attempt at a digital media … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Please help me :((

3rd September 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #11  
zone23's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,286
 
5,314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhayev

i tried to do factory reset by holding power key and vol down key and it gave me the screen for that but when i press yes it goes back to black screen with red and blue lights

Yes that is not restoring the device that is resetting the device. See the post above and the link to restore to factory.
3rd September 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #12  
vak20's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhayev

i tried to do factory reset by holding power key and vol down key and it gave me the screen for that but when i press yes it goes back to black screen with red and blue lights

I wanted to reply with a link where you can download the latest stock firmware for your device but i am not allowed to share links outside xda, i send you direct message instead
3rd September 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
287 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vak20

I wanted to reply with a link where you can download the latest stock firmware for your device but i am not allowed to share links outside xda, i send you direct message instead

thanks for everyone helped me and i got the message and i am downloading it now ..thank you very much .. you are really very good guys :*
The Following User Says Thank You to Akhayev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Sorry for "reviving" this topic but Has anybody found a solution for this problem ?
23rd November 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #15  
fire219's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGin971

Sorry for "reviving" this topic but Has anybody found a solution for this problem ?

This thread should be able to lead you through restoring to stock firmware.
23rd November 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
No I have the "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008" device so I can't access to the Download mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes