Fast boot mode started, can't go to download mode

OP norbertix

25th October 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Hi Everyone
Sorry for my not so good English.

I have problem with my G3 and maybe someone can help? I instal root without problem, than I try to install Twrp recovery and after that I have that message ( [780] fast boot mode started) all the time, I try to do hard reset, click yes twice, but getting the same message, Is there any chance to unbrick that device when I can't go even to download mode?
Thank You very much for any suggestions
30th October 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
help!
help my G3 died the same thing happened!
22nd November 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  

4 posts
Exclamation
same to me...
22nd November 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #4  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 109

387 posts
More
What model(s)? Youll need a pc, adb/fastboot, stock laf.img and boot.img for your device. Youll use adb commands to erase these img files and restore them with the new ones. Once you have adb running and recognizing your device with both files in same folder as adb you'll type adb erase laf [Enter] then adb flash laf laf.img [Enter] do the same steps for the boot.img. Next type adb reboot [Enter] you'll still be in fastboot but just pull the battery. Then replace battery and you should be able to enter download mode by inserting the usb and pressing vol +(i believe, it's been a while) and then kdz flash..
Last edited by Swizzle82; 22nd November 2014 at 11:11 AM.
22nd November 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #5  

4 posts
lg g3. maybe you have link ? how to do this..
Thanks.
22nd November 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #6  
Flag Texas

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerija.nest

lg g3. maybe you have link ? how to do this..
Thanks.

I know its an lg g3 but what model. I dont have a link to these files and don't feel like searching youll have to search the forum.. Also I just told you how to do this..
22nd November 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #7  

4 posts
D855 16gb , This is what needs to be missed for several days in search of forum. Will be a beautiful day..
22nd November 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #8  
Flag Texas

387 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerija.nest

D855 16gb , This is what needs to be missed for several days in search of forum. Will be a beautiful day..

Ok well I'll meet you in the middle. Heres the link to the d855 partion files http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2766437. I believe you'll need the second link in the ops first post. As far as adb.. If you dont know how to use it or get the files, Google should be able to help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzle82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #9  
New York CIty
Thanks Meter: 8

166 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle82

Ok well Ill meet you in the middle. Heres the link to the d855 partion files http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2766437. I believe youll need the second link in the ops first post. As far as adb.. If you dont know how to use it or get the files, Google should
be able to help you.

Did he drag the .img to the command prompt in order for it work. So its flash laf (the file that is dragged) next do the same thing with boot.img ( flash boot (drag boot file)) and the recovery.img

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Its suppose to boot up the phone with no problem
24th November 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #10  

4 posts
i have one problem, not can write files FAILED (remote: flash write failure fastboot unlock , bet I not can write and erase... failure...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread