[Q&A] [ROM][D852] CyanogenMod 12 UNOFFICIAL Nightly [Android 5.0 Lollipop]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][D852] CyanogenMod 12 UNOFFICIAL Nightly [Android 5.0 Lollipop]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][D852] CyanogenMod 12 UNOFFICIAL Nightly [Android 5.0 Lollipop]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

lanielf

Sep 13, 2010
Stuck on LG logo

I flashed this through TWRP 2.8.2.0 and I'm stuck on lg logo,

If I used vadivelus ROM, it works fine..

any help ?

elmspace

Dec 17, 2014
Hamilton
CM12 D852

I just flashed the cm-12-20141214-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip and it is fine so far, let me know if you want updates.

zomebody

Sep 16, 2010
Hi

Just wondering what the known issues are with this ROM? What's not working? How's the camera?

Thanks

elmspace

Dec 17, 2014
Hamilton

Hi

Just wondering what the known issues are with this ROM? What's not working? How's the camera?

Thanks

So far I have not found any problems! The camera works, initially (few min after restarting) the camera was not working, but then it has been fine. LTE works, wifi works, bluetooth seem to work (although I have not tried connecting to any device yet). Everything seem extremely smooth. Of course I am light user, so perhaps their might be things that do not work, but I have not found them yet. The battery seems to last longer now, but I have just started using this for 10 hrs ish.
I have flashed the cm-12-20141214-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip one, so I don't know about the cm-12-20141215-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip.
** All thanks to developer :)

If anyone else has also been using this ROM and have had any problems, please post. It would be nice to know. Or if there is a list somewhere, link to it.

arikbenami

Jun 20, 2011
Cant seem to get rid of the in/outgoing calls speaker issue.

(Flashed e modem, kk mod modem nothing works)

The problem :
Each call i make or receive sounds fine but after, between 5-15 sec speaker gets muted.

Did a clean install,
Running 16/12 build.

Any ideas? Solutions?

zachb13

Dec 21, 2014
I flashed the 12-21 version it everything works great except for mobile data. Does anyone know a fix for this? Also my service seems to cut out more than usual now.

elmspace

Dec 17, 2014
Hamilton
cm-12-20141220-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip

Has anyone tried cm-12-20141220-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip? or cm-12-20141221-UNOFFICIAL-d852.zip? Any problems? Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I flashed the 12-21 version it everything works great except for mobile data. Does anyone know a fix for this? Also my service seems to cut out more than usual now.

How about teh 12-20? have you tried that one?

teddkenn

May 17, 2010
CM12 D852 Dec 23 Rom

AndroidUser00110001

I have just completed flashing the Dec 23 nightly. Google is syncing all my data as we speak and texting and phone are both working as well. Thanks for the work you have done.

Reactions: skiiermike

speedx69

Dec 27, 2014
cant root

i have installed the rom works great but lost root and cant seem to root it again? i have twrp installed also what program should i try to root? this is a lg g3 852 model

Harley_LRN

Nov 26, 2014
Montreal
Hi
First of all thanks for the ROM - it is great :)
Second - have small question: One of the apps my company using required to send SMS for activation (something similar to 2-way activation process from Google). This SMS sent from "Unknown" number in general. The problem that I never received this SMS on the ROM.
Is there any privacy setting that I'm missing?
Thanks.

ashar126

Dec 14, 2014
question

Okay so i am very new to xda i just have a quick question is the sound working for the d852? Also what are the known bugs and could i use this as a daly driver?

tveith

Feb 12, 2012
Bluetooth

I'm having difficulty with this ROM / Bluetooth. My LG G Watch R will pair but refuses to connect. I have no such problems with Kit Kat, but seems to be a problem with Lollipop. Anybody else having this problem, or any ideas on how to fix it?

lukano

May 28, 2010
basketbuild build gives errors

I tried the 01042015 build from the basketbuild mirror, and twrp gave me errors when I tried to install the .zip. I luckily also had a copy of the 12292014 build which I was able to use in the meantime (first flash on my D852).

Just thought I'd mention it. Not sure if there's a problem with the build/file, or if for some reason it was just for me (I tried downloading with chrome and ie).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM12 D852 Dec 23 Rom

AndroidUser00110001

I have just completed flashing the Dec 23 nightly. Google is syncing all my data as we speak and texting and phone are both working as well. Thanks for the work you have done.
    can i disrty flash it on top of an older CM12 version?
    It's not recommended as it may not clear some problems. Your can always try and clean flash later if you are experiencing problems.