FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG G3 Apps With Usage Access Settings

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MrFalky, Junior Member on 14th October 2015, 03:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey Guys,
So I Wanted To Use The App "Applock" but found out it needs the "apps with usage access" setting which is not in the lg default settings. Is there a possible way of getting this setting back in stock rom?
P.s I've tried nova and apex launcher but couldnt find it
Thx,
MrFalky

14th October 2015, 06:15 PM |#2  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 114

More
The only way I know of accessing it is through Nova launcher. Long press the home screen and select Widgets. Locate the Activities widget, and drag it to your home screen. When the Activities menu opens, scroll down to and select Settings. When the Settings menu expands, scroll down to and select "Apps with usage access". You can then select and add Applock to the list of apps w/ usage access.
The Following User Says Thank You to redduc900 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redduc900 Ad-Free
17th October 2015, 10:01 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redduc900

The only way I know of accessing it is through Nova launcher. Long press the home screen and select Widgets. Locate the Activities widget, and drag it to your home screen. When the Activities menu opens, scroll down to and select Settings. When the Settings menu expands, scroll down to and select "Apps with usage access". You can then select and add Applock to the list of apps w/ usage access.

Hey,
I feel really blind. I cant seem to find it in the "settings" tab in the nova activites. Does it start with "apps with usage access" or is it for ex Settings apps with usage access? Could you please take a screenshot?
Srry for disturbing you
Thx,
MrFalky
17th October 2015, 05:51 PM |#4  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Sure, here you go...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Apps with usage access .jpg
Views:	1084
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	3509615  
8th November 2015, 04:15 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unfortunately LG G3 international version D855 doesn't have the option to choose from.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_20151108_231010_AE5.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	3535293  
16th April 2016, 07:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
hi, anyone solve this missing option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by f9cator

Unfortunately LG G3 international version D855 doesn't have the option to choose from.

21st August 2016, 07:36 PM |#7  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redduc900

thanks buddy… installed a custom rom and can't find my fav app in usage access menu.. I have Nova and followed ur above instructions ..i did it.. thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)