Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Qslide problems

Tip us?

ADRIANPG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Qslide problems

I somehow removed some apps from qslides list of available apps to use. Quick memo is not in the list but quick memo is on the phone. I can use it if launched from app drawer. But launching it from quick settings or hitting the qslide button while in full screen it goes to the floating window and disappears. Also the phone app is in the qslide menu. When i try to use it, it the flosting window pops up but disappears. All was working fine before.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Any suggestions?

ADRIANPG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianpg View Post
i somehow removed some apps from qslides list of available apps to use. Quick memo is not in the list but quick memo is on the phone. I can use it if launched from app drawer. But launching it from quick settings or hitting the qslide button while in full screen it goes to the floating window and disappears. Also the phone app is in the qslide menu. When i try to use it, it the flosting window pops up but disappears. All was working fine before.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Any suggestions?
oh, calender and calculator are working fine for some reason

ADRIANPG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRIANPG View Post
oh, calender and calculator are working fine for some reason

I guess quick memo was never in the qslide list even though it is a qslide app. its right there in the quick settings.
fixed the other problem with it some things not staying on float window by unchecking don't keep activities box in the developer options.