Qslide problems

OP ADRIANPG

31st August 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag new orleans
Thanks Meter: 10

41 posts
More
I somehow removed some apps from qslides list of available apps to use. Quick memo is not in the list but quick memo is on the phone. I can use it if launched from app drawer. But launching it from quick settings or hitting the qslide button while in full screen it goes to the floating window and disappears. Also the phone app is in the qslide menu. When i try to use it, it the flosting window pops up but disappears. All was working fine before.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Any suggestions?
31st August 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag new orleans

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianpg

i somehow removed some apps from qslides list of available apps to use. Quick memo is not in the list but quick memo is on the phone. I can use it if launched from app drawer. But launching it from quick settings or hitting the qslide button while in full screen it goes to the floating window and disappears. Also the phone app is in the qslide menu. When i try to use it, it the flosting window pops up but disappears. All was working fine before.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Any suggestions?

oh, calender and calculator are working fine for some reason
1st September 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag new orleans

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRIANPG

oh, calender and calculator are working fine for some reason

I guess quick memo was never in the qslide list even though it is a qslide app. its right there in the quick settings.
fixed the other problem with it some things not staying on float window by unchecking don't keep activities box in the developer options.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread