[Q] Quick Thread: Remove 90% toggle, add flashlight (xposed)

10th August 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, first post, great forum!

Thanks to this forum I managed to root and install xposed on my AT&T G3. VERY happy, and I highly recommend this.

There are two small issues that I'd like to change without changing the look a lot. I really enjoy the stock look and feel of the phone.

First is the brightness toggle in quick settings. Right now there are four settings. 0%, 50%, 90% and 100%. With 100% being labeled as such on the toggle. I'd like to remove the 90% option completely so it would just go from 50% to 100%. Is this possible without adding some entirely new quick settings app?

The other thing I'd like to do is add a flashlight to quick settings. Xposed allowed me to add one to the power on/off menu but that's as far as I could get.

Also, the two faces in selfie mode, what are those? It's definitely not dual camera. One mode they face each other, the other they face away. I can see no differences.

Thanks so much!
10th August 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #2  
San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeqOBpf6

Also, the two faces in selfie mode, what are those? It's definitely not dual camera. One mode they face each other, the other they face away. I can see no differences.

Thanks so much!

Hi. To answer your question about the "two faces" in the camera... If you set it to where they're facing each other, the camera will save the picture as flipped. This means that it will be a mirror image of what appears on the screen when you take the picture. If you set it where they face the same direction, the picture will save just as how you see it on the screen. Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to alqoshi4life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 221

913 posts
More
If you have xposed download G3 Tweaks Box. You can add the brightness slider in as seen in my screenshot. Also if you hold volume up it will turn on the flashlight(one toy enable it). The tweaks box has a lot of great features just look around in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1407757258747.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (58.4 KB, 40 views)
11th August 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag Central Vortex
Thanks Meter: 221

913 posts
More
Here is the option for the flashlight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1407757467635.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (101.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 1407757480328.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (71.1 KB, 35 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread