Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,648 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quickcircle shows downloading notification.

Tip us?

daveaus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Q] Quickcircle shows downloading notification.

Hi,

My quickcircle shows the animated downloading logo quite often, I open the door and I don't get the same logo in the normal notifications.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

iLHaNroID
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hv seen the same behaviour after an app update run manually via playstore. It lasted 2 to 3 seconds though the update was completed already. Just a small thing, such not bothering me at all.

daveaus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLHaNroID View Post
Hv seen the same behaviour after an app update run manually via playstore. It lasted 2 to 3 seconds though the update was completed already. Just a small thing, such not bothering me at all.
For me the downloading logo shows up for days at a time. The logo itself doesn't bother me just the possibility that my phone is downloading stuff I am not aware of.

iLHaNroID
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveaus View Post
For me the downloading logo shows up for days at a time. The logo itself doesn't bother me just the possibility that my phone is downloading stuff I am not aware of.
I have also seen later the same as you described. It was with the black clock, changed it to another clock widget and it has gone.

fustion
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have noticed that only when i recently downloaded an app. Usually it goes away when i press clear on the status bar