[Q] Quickcircle shows downloading notification.

7th August 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

145 posts
Hi,

My quickcircle shows the animated downloading logo quite often, I open the door and I don't get the same logo in the normal notifications.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks
7th August 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 24

423 posts
More
Hv seen the same behaviour after an app update run manually via playstore. It lasted 2 to 3 seconds though the update was completed already. Just a small thing, such not bothering me at all.
8th August 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLHaNroID

Hv seen the same behaviour after an app update run manually via playstore. It lasted 2 to 3 seconds though the update was completed already. Just a small thing, such not bothering me at all.

For me the downloading logo shows up for days at a time. The logo itself doesn't bother me just the possibility that my phone is downloading stuff I am not aware of.
8th August 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 24

423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveaus

For me the downloading logo shows up for days at a time. The logo itself doesn't bother me just the possibility that my phone is downloading stuff I am not aware of.

I have also seen later the same as you described. It was with the black clock, changed it to another clock widget and it has gone.
9th August 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #5  
Flag Sacramento CA
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I have noticed that only when i recently downloaded an app. Usually it goes away when i press clear on the status bar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread