Anyone receive their ATT Tracking number yet??

Search This thread

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
Same here, paid full retail and activation fee had a $0 next to it, that would be so awesome considering they always get me for it.

Mine doesn't show an activation fee, but apparently I'm going to be charged a $40 "Upgrade" fee. Not a fan of that at all.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA Free mobile app

hack14u

Nov 23, 2010
Mobile, AL
Mine doesn't show an activation fee, but apparently I'm going to be charged a $40 "Upgrade" fee. Not a fan of that at all.

Oh dear lord, do we all get charged this fee? I mean really, if we pay full retail we aren't really "upgrading" are we. When I bought my M8 full retail, I didn't do any of the att.com/updatedevice stuff, I went into my local store asked for a nano sim and that was that, no fees, or anything. But wait, I remember on my M7 they got me for like 36 bucks, but I took the 2 year deal on that one to get the discount so maybe that's why.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas

The upgrade fee isn't for NEXT its only for a standard 2 year contract.
Oh dear lord, do we all get charged this fee? I mean really, if we pay full retail we aren't really "upgrading" are we. When I bought my M8 full retail, I didn't do any of the att.com/updatedevice stuff, I went into my local store asked for a nano sim and that was that, no fees, or anything. But wait, I remember on my M7 they got me for like 36 bucks, but I took the 2 year deal on that one to get the discount so maybe that's why.

If you buy a phone outright there is generally no activation fee because you are not upgrading via a 2 year commitment.

Reactions: hack14u

potatomanwrl

Jan 17, 2013
I ordered mine on the 8th in the store and mine isn't supposed to arrive until the 14th. I'm incredibly mad right now. What was the point of me preordering a phone when I'm going to get it three days after someone walks in to buy it. Do you guys know of anything I can do about this?

jcannon318

Oct 6, 2012
FWIW, I'm a Premier customer - that happens to be on an ANR plan - and I got free overnight shipping. Usually, I get the $14 overnight/free 2-4 day shipping. I ordered at 8:59PM PST (right when it went up, was refreshing the page) and got a shipping notification at 5PM PST today. Will be here tomorrow morning.

Hey i have a question. So i am opening up a new ANR plan with att, any idea when ill be able to get the G3? I dont think its on the device list yet, as far as i know the newest device on their list is the s5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got my tracking number from FEDEX!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have it tomorrow NIGHT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:good::p:laugh::cool:
    Just got my FedEx tracking number an hour ago. Which means l will get my G3 tomorrow morning. I'm a premier customer, and did not receive free shipping on next day delivery. I did not want to complain and have them cancel or delay my order, but i will contact them on Wednesday after receiving my G3.
    Ordered mine at noon today in California and also got the watch. Might as well for 114 bucks. I just checked and it says processing and expected ship date: 07/11/14 to 07/15/14. I sure hope this is just general information and I'm not getting hosed. I paid the extra shipping cost also. Premier customer here too...

Mine says the same thing, its "processing" the G watch can't be that bad for $114, if it is well I'm sure someone on ebay will gladly buy it.
    Not 100%, but every phone I've ever ordered from AT&T has never required a signature. I've ordered a bunch too.

Just checked with FedEx and they said no signature is on the package. I can breathe easy now.
    Mine is on the truck and out for delivery !